Winter

Is growing old. The theme of this winter was put very well by a dear friend of mine. It goes something like this:

"The more it
SNOWS-tiddely-pom,
The more it
GOES-tiddely-pom
The more it
GOES-tiddely-pom
On
Snowing.

And nobody
KNOWS-tiddely-pom,
How cold my
TOES-tiddely-pom
How cold my
TOES-tiddely-pom
Are
Growing."

Thanks Pooh-bear. I agree wholeheartedly.
I'll be really glad when spring rolls around again!

2 Response to "Winter"

  1. Anne Says:

    Was today a beautiful pseudo-spring day up north? It was here, though it was crazy windy. The peepers are out in force, and the daffodils are ready to bloom.

  2. Kristen Wegener Says:

    It was beautiful yesterday, but I spent from 5:45-4:30 in class/clinical, and by the time I got home, cleaned up, and had eaten dinner, the sun was down. Glad you all enjoyed it, though! Somebody should have. :)

Post a Comment