For a cloudy, winter day

I was looking through old photos the other day and found some gems:

We all have bad days. Sometimes this just feels really good! (Mom, aren’t you glad he’s a happy kid now?)

You wanna know how we really feel?
And they wonder how they got the name “Moody hikers”…


And apparently we haven't changed much.

But that trip wasn't all bad. Some of us got in touch with our feminine essence.

Like sister like brother. I taught Ben some invaluable tricks.

Back in the days when Andrew had a lion's mane instead of a normal head of hair and Amanda and Faith were even in height.

This one makes me laugh. It just does.





1 Response to "For a cloudy, winter day"

  1. Anne Says:

    Almost every day I'm thankful that he grew out of his early unhappiness. This morning he's running a temp of >102, and is still cheerful, although I just turned to look at him, and I think he's about to drop off to sleep again.

Post a Comment